joi, 20 octombrie 2011

I f**k on the first date

    There are just those moments in life when the word f**k simply realeses the inner you, and it just make you feel so releaved. So what if you say a little "f**k you and f**k that and f**k those and f**k it. So what? Does that make you look like a hobbo or a vagabond? Hell not! All persons have a moment in their lives when they like being a little vulgar, even a queen.It's just a different vulgarity, not like the one you see on TV. It's a little bit softer. It's human nature.
    I didn't quite had a great day today...it's just something called depression ...it's just a little something! So, as much as good it make me feels when I say it out loud, the better makes me feels when I write it. So, a message from me to everyone out there(not addressed  to you, just to inspire you): "F**k you, and you...oh!..and f**k you..oh! and especially you, let's not forget to f**k you...oh..and especially you." Nothing personal, it's just business.
                                                                                                  Cu dragoste,      With love,
                                                                                                        Izabela              Izabela

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu